- Books other than reference books will be issuied to members for a period of 7 days only; the loan period is one full semester.
- Reference books, rare books, encyclopaedias, hand books, dictionaries, periodicals, theses, back volumes of periodicals, maps, syllabus, question papers will not be issuied and THEY ARE ONLY FOR REFERENCE.
- Two renewals will be permitted if there are no reservations against these books. For renewal, books have to be presented physically at the library counter.
- Members, before leaving the counter must satisfy themselves as to whether the books, which they intend to borrow, are in good condition and any damage/marking should be immediately reported to the library staff failing which the member to whom the book was issuied will be held responsible.
- Books that are in special demand shall be lent for shorter periods as may be necessary and books lent out may be recalled at any time if required.
- Absence will not be accepted as an excuse for the delay in the return of books.
- Books should not be returned on the same date.
- Students are advised not to take more than one copy of the same book.
- Members are responsible for books issuied against their lost tickets.